I'm feel more confidante with all learning and training process. The eLearning structure, forums and all proposed tasks, help to get an overview step by step of learning and training. I've improved my reading and writing skills, due to all researches and all constructive and structured answers I needed to provided to get my ETA. Reading and writing skills are basic skills you must already to have before start the course, but for me as a non-native speaker have been a massive challenge and encouragement to move forward. My tutor was a great support providing permanent feed back and information about which areas I could improve. I'm really proud of my achievement and really happy with MKLC and all team. Cheers. – How would you describe our performance overall?
- 8/10 – How easy was your enrolment process?
- 8/10 – How would you rate the accessibility and ease of use of our Moodle site?
- 10/10 – How would you rate your tutor support?
- 10/10 – Overall, how satisfied were you with the quality of the service we provided?
- 10/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Ana Margarida Duarte – 23 May 18 – Add public reply