The course material is challenging and I’m not sure the information that you are expected to know is defined as well as it could be. The unit information doesn’t go any way to explaining what the assessment goals are. The questions are fairly ambiguous and it’s demoralising to send in assignments when you’re very uncertain what you should have done. Only to get a partially achieved response sometimes two or three times. I have never learned remotely before and I think this course may have put me off doing it again. Emma was very efficient at coming back to me and I feel the administration side of things was well catered for. The course took a up a lot more than 20 hours. – How would you describe our performance overall?
- 8/10 – How easy was your enrolment process?
- 7/10 – How would you rate the accessibility and ease of use of our Moodle site?
- 6/10 – How would you rate your tutor support?
- 6/10 – Overall, how satisfied were you with the quality of the service we provided?
- 6/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Elizabeth Chandler – 13 Oct 18 – Add public reply