I found the moodle a little difficult at first to get my head around, but this was something very new to me. However once I got my head around it, it was fine. My tutor Stuart was extremely communicative and gave me really fast feedback on submissions which really helped to keep me motivated and kept my momentum going. Some of the assignments took me a while to understand what was being asked for but clarity was given when I asked. Overall happy! – How would you describe our performance overall?
- 8/10 – How easy was your enrolment process?
- 6/10 – How would you rate the accessibility and ease of use of our Moodle site?
- 10/10 – How would you rate your tutor support?
- 9/10 – Overall, how satisfied were you with the quality of the service we provided?
- 9/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
C Hardiman – 13 Nov 18 – Add public reply